Welcome to the Fort Frontier ATV Club
The Fort Frontier ATV Club is a 501(c)7 Non-Profit Organization in Fort Fairfield Maine that was originally established in 2006 and then re-established in 2017 and is in "Good Standing" with the state of Maine.
Why Should You Join an ATV Club?
Simply put... "If there are no club members, there's no club and if there's no club, there are no trails".
There has to be someone that is responsible for the thousands of miles of ATV trails that are on private land.
Club volunteers put in hundreds of hours each year getting landowner permission, getting business sponsors, meeting with local and state officials, installing and repairing ATV trail signs, mowing and grading the trails and keeping the trails safe for you to enjoy.
When you join a club, your membership fees not only help with the administrative costs of running an organization, but also with funding trail repairs and club events that take place in the community.
Joining an ATV club is a great way to keep informed of the status of the trails, group rides, safety course information for youth riders, and the current state and local laws and ordinances.
Be sure to support your local ATV clubs
What's the Purpose of Our Club?
The purpose of the Fort Frontier ATV Club is to:
1. Stimulate and advance the general welfare and safety of ATV riding.
2. To provide a medium for the exchange of ATV information.
3. To develop a fraternal spirit among local ATV riders and enthusiasts.
4. To serve the interests of ATV owners.
5. To perform all desirable and lawful functions for the successful operation of the club.
6. To develop and maintain a trail system in Fort Fairfield, Maine that connects to our neighboring communities.